Misisipi Review Finished Psycho 2

I was a bit unsure if I was going to like the book, but once I got past the first couple chapters I was hooked. I did feel that there were a few parts that could have been cut from the story, just to make things move along faster, but I really enjoyed it. I really liked it when the story jumped to Julianna's point of view. In a way I was sort of reminded of Gone Girl.  I look forward to reading more from this author in the future.


I've only ever seen the first movie, the remake and the new tv show, so I didn't know anything about the sequels. I really enjoyed the story, and the twist ending. I did guess the ending, but it didn't take away anything from the story. I look forward to reading the last of the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon