Review of Shakespeare v Lovecraft: A Horror Comedy Mash-Up featuring Shakespeare's Characters and Lovecraft's Creatures

I got a copy of this ebook to review from NetGalley, I was interested in reading it because I really enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and Jane Slayer, and Little Women and Werewolves

I found the beginning a bit slow to get into, but once I got to the part of the story with Richard III and then Romeo, I began to really enjoy the story.  I liked the use of the Shakespeare quotes, even if they weren't said by the correct character, they were used to fit the story well.  I think that this would make a great comic book, or a movie would be fun. 

Over all I enjoyed this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon