Rhett Butler's People

I haven't been as active on this page as I would have liked.  That doesn't mean that I haven't been reading, but things just went to the sidelines and this blog was one of them, but since I joined a reading challenge this year that will change.

The first book I finished this year was the audiobook of Rhett Butler's People.  It's sort of a re-telling of Gone With the Wind from Rhett's perspective.  There were parts that I really liked, but honestly there is no way anything can compare to the original.  I've been reading some really great fanfiction of what happened after the end of Gone With the Wind, that when I was disappointed with where this was going.  The thing I enjoyed the most about this was the ending for Rhett and Scarlett, which I think is probably the biggest thing people want to know.  While there were things in the end that I didn't care for there were elements that I liked.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon