Crimson Shore



 This was the second book I finished for the year long challenge.  As usual Preston and Child created a captivating story as we follow along in the adventures of Special Agent Pendergast, and with him on this case is Constance Greene.  While this isn't one of my favorites of the series, there were elements of the story I really liked, and others I could do with out.  I won't go into much detail about the story, but one spoilery thing that I didn't like and hope they drop is the Constance and Pendergast getting together.  I'm not sure why but I find it unappealing.  We are left with a big cliffhanger and that leaves me waiting anxiously for a year till the next one comes out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon