I love books

So I decided to start another blog.  This one will record all the books I read through out the year.


I love going to the bookstore and getting a new book.  Since moving into the new house we decided to make the living room a library, this is a current view, we've added more books to it and plan on getting at least 4 more bookshelves.  My sister and I go to The Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale, Arizona, where a lot of authors come to talk about their latest book and to sign copies. There is always someone that we want to go see at least a couple times a month.  This month we plan on going to see James Rollins, Brad Meltzer, and Ian Rankin.  Check this place out this it's a great place.  

 So right now I'm reading the latest Pendergast book, Two Graves by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, so far I like it better then the last book, Cold Vengeance.  The Pendergast series is one of my favorite series.


I just finish City of Bones, and loved it, I can't wait for the movie.  

I'll post my final thoughts on Two Graves when I'm finished and let you know what my next book will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon