Wolf Moon Rising

So Michelle was looking at NetGalley and she found this one for me, I was really excited to be able to read this, since I'm a huge fan of the show.

I didn't really care for the second book in this series The Salem Branch as much as I liked Angelique's Descent, but it was interesting how things that happened in the book happened in the new movie.

Wolf Moon Rising was very good, I like how we get to know more about David and more of a back story for Elizabeth Collins-Stoddard.  I really enjoyed how Lara Parker used Joan Bennett's life as a inspiration Liz, it made the story more real. 

Reading books based on the show make me want to pull out my DVD's and start rewatching the entire series.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon