Finished Etiquette and Espionage. . . started Psycho

I finished this book sometime last week, but since I was getting ready to go on vacation I didn't post.  I thought it was a start to a good series, honestly it was a bit hard getting into, but I find that happens sometimes with the beginning of new series, though sometimes it happens in the middle of a series, that happened to me when I first read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  What I really liked was the characters from her other series popped up.  I really like the heroin of this series, she is a lot of fun.  I liked all the descriptions, especially of the school.  I am really curious about who the vampire is at the end of the book, I have a guess, so I really hope that we will find out in the next book.  I really liked the double meaning of finishing in this book, I can tell that this will be a fun series, and I look forward to reading the further adventures of Sophronia Temminnick and her friends.  I can't wait to see what other characters from the other series will pop up.


We started watching the new series on A&E Bates Motel, and it made me want to reread the book, which I read years ago, I can't remember how old I was. 

I got all three Psycho books, but the first one is the only one I've read before, so it will be interesting read them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon