Finished Psycho and When Siren Calls on to Psycho 2




I finished Psycho this morning, I liked it more this time reading it then the first time, I think because of watching Bates Motel.  There are a few things that I think they reference in the show that wasn't shown in the movie. 




I also finished When the Siren Calls today, I won a copy of this book from LibraryThing, I was really excited to read it, since the description seemed interesting.
I thought that the story was interesting, it pulled me in right away. I didn't really like some of the characters, but I thought that the story was well written. I don't really get why there is a comparison to Fifty Shades of Gray, which I can't finish because of how poorly written it is. I will be interested to see where the story goes from where it left off.

 I decided to go on to Psycho 2 since I wasn't sure what to read next.  I've never seen the movie sequel, so it will be interesting to see where the story goes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon