Finished Beautiful Creatures on to the next book

 I finished this book today, which I'm glad since I wanted to see the movie for my birthday, so hopefully we will be going today or tomorrow.  I liked the book a lot, I thought it was well written.


On Monday we went back to the The Poisoned Pen Bookstore for a book signing for the author Maureen Jennings, Michelle and I are fans of the TV series Murdoch Mysteries, so when we heard that she would be coming we decided to go.  She was there for her new book, but since I haven't read the first one, I decided to get the first Murdoch book.  I didn't get very far yet, but so far I am enjoying it.  If you haven't seen this show, you can watch the first 3 seasons on Netflix. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon