Except the Dying finished started Soulless

 I finished Except the Dying, and I really enjoyed it, I'll have to check out the tv movie version and the episode that was based on this story as well.  I've read a lot of different detective shows but I don't think I've read a period detective show that took place in Canada before.  It was a good read.

So I couldn't decide what I wanted to read next, so I asked Michelle and she suggested that I reread the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger, I've read them all except for the last one of the series, so she thought it would be a good idea for me to reread them all before I got to that one.  I don't know yet if I will read them all in a row or what yet.  They are great books, a lot of fun, and hopefully we will get a movie or at least a tv movie of this great series in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I still read fairytales. . . and so much more Blog Design by Ipietoon